We at KCPS believe in the holistic approach towards education. In other words, we constantly endeavour to create and sustain an educational environment that offers the learner the full range of opportunities to perceive, crystallize, sharpen and utilize her/his manifest and latent intelligences, which, according to Professor Howard Gardner, form the foundation for a successful and fulfilling career of an individual, especially in the global community of today. KC Public School aspires to:-
- Provide education for life skills rather than for survival skills.
- Develop confidence, creativity and commitment in a child.
- Inculcate amongst children rich Indian cultural and social values through quality education.
- Stimulate self-learning through well-formulated project work.
- Provide an educational environment which nurtures the humane quality of each child.
- Assist each child to live in harmony with the world around and to cultivate attitudes and abilities that will contribute to further development and welfare of the society she/he lives in.
- Develop all-round personality of a child by helping her/him acquire knowledge and skills required for a balanced physical, intellectual, aesthetic, moral and spiritual growth as an individual.