- The school makes transport arrangements for the children explicitly on request from parents.
- Students availing the transport arrangement are required to obtain a Route Pass/User Identity Card from the School Office on payment of stipulated bus fee.
- Unauthorized travelling in the school buses is viewed as a serious offence and can lead to a fine of Rs.500/-.
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the school by ensuring that their children travelling in the buses report at their embarking points well on time, carry their User Identity card with them all the time and behave in a disciplined way in the interest of their own safety as well as that of other users.
- Intentional vandalism such as breaking window-panes, tearing and cutting of seat covers, defacing the interior of the bus and any other related offence will result in heavy damage penalty and expulsion from the facility.
- Parents are requested to study the specified routes and opt for those which suit them the best. Please remember that it is not possible to cater to individual requirements at the cost of time and distance.
- In case there is a genuine grievance, it should be submitted in writing to the teacher(s) escorting the bus or to the Transport In-charge.
- The use of bus facility cannot be discontinued at will. A child can discontinue using school transport by giving a month's notice to the authorities in advance.